Here are some documentation to work with SAGE2 sources and the binary installer (see the download page for the V3.0 release).
- Installation documentation (V3): Installation documentation V3
- New Features in V3: SAGE2 v3 new features
- User Interface walkthrough (V3): User Interface v3
- SAGE2 Overview: User documentation
- SAGE2 Security: SAGE2 Security
- Mouse and keyboard operations and shortcuts: cheat-sheet2
- Voice commands (short): Voice sheet
- Voice commands (all): Voice commands
- Developer documentation: Developer documentation
- SAGE2 code and API: http://sage2.sagecommons.org/wp-content/api (generated from sources)
- Command line operation: Command line operation
Wiki pages at bitbucket.org:
Find help on the Wiki pages, or ask questions on the SAGE2 Google forum. Issues can be posted on the issue tracker (need registration).
- User Forum:: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sage2
- Post / Track an Issue: https://bitbucket.org/sage2/sage2/issues
- Wiki Detailed Documentation: https://bitbucket.org/sage2/sage2/wiki
- Source Code Download: https://bitbucket.org/sage2/sage2
SAGE and SAGE2 are trademarks of the University of Illinois Board of Trustees (SAGE™ and SAGE2™).